LX Productions is currently seeking an outstanding candidate to join the hire & production team.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Assist with the installation, operation, and removal of lighting equipment from venues and events around the metro and Greater Melbourne area
- Assist with factory operations, including returns of hire and production equipment, prep of upcoming hires and productions, and general maintenance.
- Has a passion to enter event lighting industry
- Consistent and Punctual worker
- Ability to work in a team environment, as well as work unsupervised
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work shifts outside of normal business hours, including weekend and late night work
- Possesses strong communication skills
- Possesses strong time management skills
- Physically fit
- Maintain good personal grooming and presentation
- Must have own vehicle and current drivers licence
The following criteria is not essential, but would be an advantage:
- Manual drivers licence
- MR or HR licence
- EWPA Yellow Card (Elevating work platform; VL, SL, BL etc)
- Previous experience in the events industry (preferably event lighting)
If you would like to become a part of LX Productions, please send us an email to email@example.com along with a resume and cover letter.